The Town of Brighton, located on the southeast border of the city of Rochester, was originally settled approximately 1790, and formally established in 1814—earning it recognition as one of the oldest towns in Monroe County.
Brockport is a village in the Town of Sweden, with two tiny portions in the Town of Clarkson, in Monroe County, New York, USA. The population was 8,336 at the 2010 census. The name is derived from Heil Brockway, an early settler.
Chili is a town in Monroe County, New York, USA. The population was 28,625 at the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the city of Rochester The Town of Chili was established in 1822 from part of the Town of Riga.
Churchville is a village in Monroe County, New York. According to the 2010 census, the population is 1,961. The village is named after Samuel Church, an early settler.
Clarkson is a town in Monroe County, New York, USA. The population was 6,736 at the 2010 census. The town is named after General Matthew Clarkson. The Town of Clarkson is on the west border of the county and is west of the City of Rochester.
Fairport is a village located in the Town of Perinton, which is part of Monroe County, New York. Fairport is a suburb 9 miles east of Rochester. It is also known as the “Crown Jewel of the Erie Canal”
East Rochester is a coterminous town-village located southeast of the City of Rochester in Monroe County, New York. The village, home to about 6,600 people, is surrounded by Pittsford on the west side and by Perinton to the east.